Membership - Foreign Tenure (Special)
1. Applicant should be a Foreign Passport Holder.
2. Applicant should be a Golfer holding ‘handicap certificate’.
3. In absence of ‘handicap certificate’ applicant will have to pass a golf test.
Applicant should be an Indian resident and must not have stayed in India for more than 180 days in the previous financial year.
1. Applicant should be a golfer holding ‘handicap certificate’.
2. In absence of ‘handicap certificate’, applicant will have to pass a golf test.
ENTRANCE FEE FOR DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF FOREIGN TENURE/NRI (SPECIAL) MEMBERSHIP
* Service Tax extra as applicable.
* Security Deposit: US$ 500 . (refundable in Indian Currency only)
* Special/NRI member’s spouse is entitled for use of Club facilities without any extra charge.
* Dependent of Special/NRI upto age of 22 can use the Club facilities on payment of US$ 30 per month per dependent.
* With effect from 1st March, 2016.
Cost of Application Form for all categories : Rs. 2,000/-