What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When using to our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Fair Information Practices
Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email Within 7 business days.
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions Process orders and to send information and updates.
Delhi Golf Club
The Chief Executive
The Delhi Golf Club
Dr. Zakir Hussain Road
New Delhi 110 003