THE DELHI GOLF CLUB
ELECTIONS FOR THE YEAR 2022-23
The Election of the Delhi Golf Club for the following positions will be held on Saturday, 24th September, 2022:
a. President of the Club for the year 2022-23
b. Captain of the Club for the year 2022-23
c. 12 Members of the General Committee for the year 2022-23
The schedule for election will be as below:
Last date for filing of Nomination Papers
Friday, 09th September, 2022, 05.00 P.M.
Scrutiny of Nomination Papers
4.00 P.M. Saturday, 10th September, 2022
Last date for Withdrawal
Monday, 12th September, 2022, 05.00 P.M
The Nomination papers must be filed with the Secretary of the Club latest by 5 P.M. on Friday, the 09th day of September, 2022. The nomination form shall be accompanied by the following documents:
- Bio data not exceeding 150 words including photograph.(Hard copy and Soft copy)
- Self-attested copy of DIN NO (Directors Identification No) and DIN should be KYC updated on MCA site. (Please note that nomination will be rejected if candidate does not have a valid DIN NO)
- Consent to act as the Director of the Club in FORM DIR-2, Disclosure of interest in other entities in FORM MBP-1, Declaration under Section 164(2) of the Companies Act, 2013 in FORM DIR-8 and interest in other Entities all filled up properly and signed. (Samples attached).
- Consent to abide with the Code of Conduct for General Committee Members.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Copy of self-attested PAN No.
- Copy of Self-attested Passport/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID as Residence and ID proof.
- Signature on Nomination Form.
- Cheque/DD favoring The Delhi Golf Club of Rs. 25,000/- as Refundable Deposit*
- Last date of filing the Nomination papers is Friday, 09th September, 2022 by 05.00 P.M.
Eligible retiring members of the General Committee shall also file Nomination Paper indicating their intention to offer themselves for re-election and they also have to file their consent along with all requisite documents as well as the refundable deposit, as mentioned above.
The scrutiny of nomination papers shall take place at 04.00 PM on Saturday, the 10th September, 2022 in the Dining Room. The candidates or their nominee can attend this meeting, if they so desire.
The request for withdrawal of nominations must be made to the Secretary of the Club latest by 5 P.M on Monday, the 12th day of September, 2022.
FINAL LIST SIGNED BY CRO:
The final list of the proposed candidates shall be placed on the Notice Board of the Club and Published on the Website latest by 5.00 pm on Thursday, 15th September, 2022 and the final list of candidates shall also be mailed to all the members of the club whose Email ID is registered with the Club and through SMS whose mobile number is available in the Club’s record.
NOMINATION FORMS TO BE IN DUPLICATE:
Nomination papers as well as requests for withdrawal shall be handed over to the Secretary/FC, of the Club, in duplicate.
The Secretary/FC shall note down the time & date of receiving the papers. The duplicate copy, duly indicating time & date of receipt, shall be handed over to the member filing the papers.
Dated : _____________________
Justice Vikramjit Sen
Chief Returning Officer